Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ABC's of Thanksgiving

I saw someone do this on facebook and I thought it was a neat idea... so I am going to go through my list of things I am thankful for this year... Some of them are sort of silly - but its a nice way to think through all of the things we have to be thankful for!!!

A - Accountability
B - Bonfires, baths and Bible Study
C - Coby and CMC
D - Diet Coke, date nights and desperate housewives
E - Elliot, my wonderful hubby
F - Friends and family
G - God's Grace and grandparents
H - House to live in, and the home that we make it
I - Intellegence - and the ability to learn
J - Jesus
K - Kids - they make me smile
L - Laughter and Lake Michigan
M - Max and Moscato
N - Neighbors - we have the best neighbors ever :)
O - Openness
P - Parenting... both my parents and being a parent - its more wonderful than I could have ever imagined!
Q - Questions that cannot be answered
R - Reese' peanut butter cups... they're my favorite :)
S - Sadie - she is such a blessing and I am so thankful God chose me to be her mom!
T - Traverse City
U - Uggs, they keep my feet warm :)
V - Vacations - I love getting away from everything!
W - Walks and wine
X - X-rays to tell us if/when we're broken
Y - Youth group girls - even though they're in college now its still fun to reconnect and watch them grow up!
Z - Zippers to keep our pants up and jackets closed (this one was a little tough LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment