- She still is taking both breast and bottle, and eats about every 3 hours when she is awake
- Her sleep habits are stil wonderful :) She goes to bed between 8:30-9:30 and sleeps until 7-8am, then eats and goes right back down for a "morning nap" and sleeps until between 10 and 11! Then in the afternoon she is a cat-napper. Cant get that girl to take anything more than a 30-45min nap in the afternoon and she usually is good for 2 of them for about 1-1.5hours of napping in the pm. Cant really complain - I would much rather have her sleeping well at night!
- Her playfulness and interactions are increasing by the minute! She isnt afraid of new people and has really started to chat it up with just about anyone. She loves to smile and occasionally we can get a giggle or two out of her. But smiles are her favorite (and ours too!) She also likes the sound of her own voice and can sit in her bouncy talking to herself (or sometimes yelling too!)
- We have been trying to do better with tummy time (although Sadie hates it) so tt is usually on Mommy's tummy or if I'm folding laundry she will tolerate it on the floor for a short time. She loves her bouncy yet too - and that is a wonderful thing! She has started to play with her toys as well... everything has to go into her mouth - so if she can get a hold of it... thats where its going! Also we just started putting her in her walker a couple of weeks ago - not mobile yet, but I just noticed today that her feet can both sit flat on the rug underneath her... something that was not true when we did this before... hmmm better warn the dogs!
- Shes a very observant little girl and LOVES to just watch the world around her. She loves the dogs and likes to watch them come and go... or watch you from across the room too! She's always soaking it all up!
- Sitting and standing with assistance is something Sadie loves to do as well! Her little legs are SO strong its amazing!
- She sleeps swaddled, on her side in the sleep positioner.
- I am not sure how much she weighs or how tall she is - no doctors appt this month, but she is definately growing!!!
- She is wearing some size 6 and some 9 month clothes and size 2 diapers!
On a side note... I went to the doctor this week - I have been having problems with my hands/arms falling asleep when I'm sleeping and then waking up in serious pain! So the doctor thought it was probably just carpal tunnel and gave me a brace to wear to hold my wrists straight, but also had some blood work done just in case its something with my thryoid. Well the braces seem to be working for the arm issues, but my blood work came back the opposite of what she thought it would... turns out I have hyperthyroidism which basically just means my body is working in overdrive. Good news is that in increases my metabolism so I can loose this baby weight faster... Bad news is there can be some problems that come beause of it so they are going to check my thyroid levels again in a month.

No comments:
Post a Comment