Wednesday, September 1, 2010

39 weeks

Well here we are at 39 weeks. I had another doctors appointment today, still dialated to a 2. I was really hoping for more, but I sort of knew not to expect it... Doctor says everything looks good and to be ready any day. He likes to be vague with me and tells me that she'll come within a week and a half of her due date. Gee thanks doc :) So looks like I could go into labor now, or in a week and a half. :) Although I did ask him how far overdue he would let me go and he said probably only a week before they'd look at inducing. Hopefully that doesnt become an issue.


Her heartrate was 142 - which is typical when I have a morning appointment, it tends to go up to the 150s when I have an afternoon appointment.


Aside from being uncomfortable, not being able to sit with my legs together, having to get up every hour-hour and a half to pee at night, and having toes that are slightly puffier than normal - I really am feeling pretty good. I cant complain. God is good!


Elliot and I went for a walk in the Saugatuck dunes last week Wednesday - it was a beautiful (cool) night for a hike and sunset, so we took the pups... it was wonderful to put my toes in the water and enjoy the time together - although I think Elliot was a little worried I would go into labor while we were out there! :) Maybe this weekend we'll have to take another hike to encourage some movement on her part, and maybe I'll have to mow the lawn again this week to help shake her out a bit! LOL


Here are a couple of pictures from our walk...











No comments:

Post a Comment