Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 weeks!

Can it be, only 2 weeks left until the due date?! This little lady can truly come at any moment and that is just amazing to me!!!

Last night I had a couple of contractions (they were pretty far apart) but it was so cute to see Elliot have the deer in the headlights moment!!! haha He is going to be an amazing coach and a wonderful father. I cant wait to watch him grow into his new role!!! I truly am a lucky woman to have someone as wonderful as him in my life!

I just got back from the doctors office - we're dialated to a 2, and her heartrate was at 152 which is pretty consistant with where its been at the last 2 appointments. Everything was looking great, the doctor says that my blood pressure and everything looks good and so that is a great report to receive!

We are so excited to meet our little girl, these next 2 weeks (or however long until she decides to come on out) is going to take FOREVER!

We did get some pretty exciting news a couple of weeks ago from Elliot's sister and her husband... They are expecting - and just found out... They're 22 weeks already (were 20 weeks when they told us) and so they know they are having a little boy!!! They already have an 18 month old little girl, so the 3 cousins will be within 2 years of eachother. Too fun :)

Well, hopefully the next post will be a baby announcement, but we shall see!!! Please keep all of us in your prayers as we are getting so close!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dilated to a 2????? Hmmmm... I predict an early delivery!!! Not trying to get your hopes up but it is just a gut feeling!! I can't wait to meet my "great" niece!! The day is going to come and go SO fast to please enjoy every second.. soon enough you will be sending her to first grade!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee!! We cant wait either! the waiting is hard though, I agree. We were dilated a ways too so that by the time I hit my due date I felt Past due!

    ReplyDelete