We made it! (unfortunately)... :-)
Had another doctors appointment today. He said I am dialated to a 2.5, maaaaaaaybe a 3... and so begins the process of being overdue. I am sort of disappointed and surprised because I was measuring big at the ultrasound (only by a couple of days) but I hoped that meant an early delivery. Looks like I was wrong.
Her heartrate was a little slower this morning, only 132, but we had literally just woken up when we went to the doctor so I think she was just chilling in there. Seems to be what she likes to do! :)
Most of her movements are SUPER low, like it feels like they're below my belly even. I joked with Elliot last night that it felt like she was trying to burrow out. He thinks I have a crazy imgination :)
Anyways, thats all to update for now. Please keep us in your prayers that delivery happens soon (and on its own). My next appointment will be on Saturday morning if I dont go into labor before then... but I am definately keeping my fingers (and not my legs) crossed!
Botanical Gardens
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment