Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time flies...

I cant believe how quickly time flies right by... Its been 3 weeks since my last post, I am definitely starting to show and cannot believe I am already into the second trimester!!! Its a major relief - I was so scared that something would happen... I am very relieved to be 14 weeks!!! :)

I am still feeling very well... no morning sickness and the nausea has really gotten much better. I still get a little queasy when I smell certain things, but its not bad at all. I also get a little ill feeling if I let myself get too hungry - so I just try to eat several small meals a day. The most difficult thing for me at this point is to keep eating healthy food and not all the junk that sounds good all the time!!!

My next doctors appointment is Tuesday - I am so excited to get to hear the heartbeat again!!!

Starting this weekend we are going to tear apart the bathroom to do the inside remodel to prepare for the addition to the house. I am excited to get this stage done so we can get started on the Nursery!!!

I had Elliot take a picture to show my cute baby bump... I am still able to wear my normal clothes with the belly band, but it wont be long before I will need those maternity clothes!!!

2 comments:

  1. You look super cute Jodi!!! So excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look so good! Love the baby bump!! I added you to my blog feeder so I'll be more current when you update. :) I hope you put demolition pics up too. :)

    ReplyDelete