Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Slacker...

So I must apologize, I have been a bit of a slacker in my updates!!! I have had 2 doctors appointments since my last post. The first one was in March and the doctor was very happy with my progress. I had only put on one pound since my previous appointment (which was 4 weeks earlier) and the baby's heartrate was 148. My last appointment was this past Tuesday and I put on 4 more pounds and the heartrate was at 142.

I am still feeling pretty good although my pelvis an hips have been a bit sore the last couple of days but I think that has to do with sleeping - which I am still adjusting to sleeping with this belly! :)

We have our ultrasound scheduled for next week Wednesday, the 21st. That is also our 20 week mark. I cant believe we are halfway already and I am SO excited to find out if its a boy or girl!!! It will be so nice to start calling this baby either "he" or "she" and to settle on a name. If its a girl we are all set and we have our name picked out - but if its a boy we have to start thinking!!! Either way we are so excited!!!

In the last week I have really started to feel the baby move too. What a cool feeling!!! Elliot has even gotten to feel it too which is awesome. In fact - last night Elliot and I were praying and he was praying for the baby and it moved right as he was talking about it!!! :)

I havent gotten any belly pics taken lately - I will try to do that this weekend... the biggest problem is that we are working on our house so I spend a lot of time in work clothes, so I dont really want you all to see that!!!

I tried to upload some pics of the remodel but its not working - so I will put up a post later with pictures... its still a bit of a mess, but we at least have a bathroom that is usable (even though it has no door)... By the end of the weekend we're hoping to have the washer/dryer back in place, the hallway and closets painted and the tile all sealed and done in the bathroom. Then all we really have left is trim/doors, flooring in the hallway, and then the nursery!

Next post will be pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment