Monday, February 8, 2010

BIG News




WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!!

I can't believe it, but its true!!! I didnt believe the first home pregnancy test so I took a second one (I had bought a two-pack) later that night and was so excited to see that it was positive too!!!

We are just about 10 weeks along, due September 8. God is so good!!!!

So far I have been feeling pretty good. VERY sensitive to smells... BBQ sauce, cigarette smoke, and a few others. I also have been having issues with making a yummy meal and then getting a few bites in and not being able to eat it. But other than that I have not been feeling sick. I have been SUPER tired, so I have been having a lot of lazy days during my unemployment thus far, but occassionaly I will get a little energy and get some stuff done around the house. I am not really showing much quite yet, just a little pudge on the front, but not a real baby bump (unless you know what you're looking for :-))

We are going with the OB staff at LFM here in Holland so either Dr. Hulst or Dr. Peter will be our OB. I have heard great things about both so we are excited about that. So far the only appointments we have had is the consultation and blood work, but we go back on Feb 16 to hear the heartbeat!!! I definately cant wait for that!!!

I can tell something is different with my body but it will be so exciting to hear the heartbeat and know for sure there is life in there!!!

I will try to be better about updating the blog... Stay tuned to watch Baby Essenburg Grow!!!

1 comment:

  1. So SO excited for you guys... Thanks for letting us follow you through this journey with your blog!! Prayers are with you and Elliot and little baby!!

    ReplyDelete