I have started a blog... Why? Not really sure. Probably because I enjoy checking in on other people on their blogs... Maybe people will like stalking me too...
Life has really changed for us in the last 2 months... Just before thanksgiving I was let go from my job. To be honest it wasnt a job that I really pictured myself at forever, the money was fantastic, but the stress level was through the roof. I just didnt feel like I was being who I should be doing what I was doing. Turns out I am not cut out for the corporate world. Elliot and I had been tossing the idea around of starting a family - but I was scared out of my mind with the hours I was expected to be at work... I just didnt feel like I was going to be able to be a good mom working where I was. Unfortunately the money was such that I would never have just quit. So I was downsized. Couldnt have been a better thing to happen to us.
Money is tight, we're definately living on a budget, but we are so happy. SO happy.
We're just hoping the good Lord continues to make the path clear to us as we move forward. So far we havent had any questions that He didnt answer, and we havent looked back.
Stay tuned for the chapters as they unfold!!!
God is truly in control and he has a plan for everything. Losing my job is probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
Botanical Gardens
10 years ago

Looking forward to reading your blog.. glad you started one up!!
ReplyDelete~ Kim