Sunday, October 17, 2010

My little sleeper!

So Sadie is a sleeper it turns out! And Elliot and I couldnt be happier about it!!! For the last 2 nights she has slept for 8 hours straight! She does wake up and make a little noise halfway through the night, but never wakes up entirely and only chats for a minute or two before quieting back down and going back to sleep... I have learned not to jump right up when I hear this talking and let her go back to sleep. Its truly a wonderful thing!


AND to top it all off, she took a 3 hour nap this afternoon allowing Elliot and I to take a 2 hour nap ourselves!!! What a little peach :)













She is such a blessing and we are so blessed to have her as our daughter (and not just because she sllows us to sleep). I am constantly reminded by our friends and family how beautiful she is (although I dont need the reminders), and she does so well when people come over or when we go to Sunday coffee with her... she doesnt fuss when people play pass the baby and just takes in her surroundings.


Oh - and yesterday she noticed her border in her bedroom when Elliot took her out of her crib! She just followed it around the room staring at it!!! How fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE those sleep positioners!! She is such a little angel - can't wait to see her again!!

    ReplyDelete